I would never understand boys until I have that Y chromosome on mine.
I don’t know how to get away, really get away, with this. It’s like I’m stuck on it
FOREVER and I am thirsty for more. Well, Stephanie Meyer, ugh she’s really GREAT! I wish I could be like her someday. What keeps me from reading her novel were:
- Edward’s personality was pretty fascinating. A vampire trying not to be a filthy bloodsucker - as Jacob labeled him - and remained as a vegetarian - as what they joked they were. His role was madly in love with a human whom at first triggered his thirst for human blood. And then he managed to be with her every single moment, “It’s not without effort” as he said. He never wanted to risk Bella’s soul only to be with him. It was the most selfish thing that he would do in a hundred years. But Bella would insist, she even asked for the votes of the Cullens for her decision. Edward decided, and he said that he would do it himself if Bella would marry him.
- Bella’s personality was somehow stubborn, though that stubbornness made everyone else around her fond of her. She never liked the rain but amazingly loved it as soon as she had Edward by her side. She wanted to be like Edward, to be a vampire too. She had two “monsters” fall for her at the same time. It was a big problem for her because she never wanted to hurt any of them. It also broke my heart when Edward left her, thinking that it was what’s best for her. And then Jacob came to the rescue, yet it’s too bad because what Bella felt for Jacob wasn’t enough for him to replace Edward in her heart.
- Jacob’s personality was strong and fierce. He was one of the Quileutes tribe and they have this legend about the werewolves. And he is one of the pack. Jacob, well, he’s really hot. Literally, hot. “It’s a wolf thing” as he said. Also their wounds heal faster than a human wound would. They are the one and only enemies of the cold ones. But they are not allowed to touch the Cullens as far as the treaty - the Cullens should not bite a human - is concerned. Jacob, despite of being strong and fierce, had felt something for Bella. He would risk anything that to make Bella admit that she had something else for Jake, too. He didn’t fail, but Bella’s feelings was just not enough for her to choose Jacob. But amazingly Bella’s daughter will have an imprint on Jacob. And this time, Jacob would do anything and risk anything for Reneesme.
What a wonderful novel. These three fiction characters here have made me so addicted that somehow at some point I would have thought that they were really existing.
Stephanie Meyer is a legend.
Sitting on the couch, handling the book New Moon ready to read one chapter before the visitors came by when my Dad asked me one thing.
- He texted. And I ran out of load, unfortunately, but that didn't stop me from communicating with him - I spent my regular load just to have some conversation. You know, crush thing. (Okay, I'm humiliated but I just wanted to share this one no matter what. FYI, he never knew I had this crush thing for him and I wouldn't have any thought of admitting it.)
- Kim: Hey Andy, Merry Christmas! How are you? :)
- Me: Hey, I think that's too early for Christmas.
- Kim: Yeah, I thought so. But I always greet special persons earlier. By the way, I forgot to thank you last time. You reminded me what room we were going to take our exam in accounting. Thank you for that. That was a tough one. Very very long exam.
- Me: Aw, thanks! :) Sure, sure. You're most welcome! Okay, let's not talk about the exam. It upsets me.
- Kim: Oh, I'm so sorry. Anyway, Your dad's home, right?
- Me: Yup. I bet you knew that from my GM.
- Kim: That's right. So, your family's complete this Christmas. That good! I'm happy for you, Andy. :)
- Me: So am I. And thank you. Merry Christmas. I guess I should greet you back earlier, too.
- Kim: Why, 'cause I'm also a special person?
- Me: That caught me off guard.
- Kim: You're so funny. :P
How would you know if you’re still into him?
Get Tumblr Layouts